Paul Maida, owner of Maida Services, Inc. is a fully insured, licensed New Hampshire and Massachusetts home inspector. Specializing in pre-purchase New Hampshire & Massachusetts home inspections and commercial inspections, he has inspected thousands of residential and commercial buildings since 1983. Paul's education and experience is enhanced by a practical background in several facets of the real estate industry.
- More than 30 years performing property inspections – residential and commercial – totaling more than 9,000 inspections.
- Inspections include: antique homes, restaurants, churches, commercial and industrial buildings.
- 31 previous/concurrent years in Property Management/Construction and Rehabilitation of Buildings.
- 4 previous years experience in Real Estate Sales
- 13 years experience as a State Licensed Lead Paint Inspector
- 15 years education as a Massachusetts State Licensed Title V Inspector
- 20 years education as a Massachusetts State Licensed Pest Control Applicator
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors – ASHI : a professional membership for Home Inspectors which requires its members to pass a rigorous written examination and remain in an educational program each year of membership.
- Massachusetts State Licensed Home Inspector #357
- New Hampshire State Licensed Home Inspector #0070
- American Society of Home Inspectors #011818
- Registered Wood Destroying Insect Inspector - New England Pest Management Association #70044
- Certified Home Inspector through Northeastern University’s Building Technologies Program
- Certification of Environmental Solutions Association’s Advanced Mold Inspections
- Certified Massachusetts Title V Septic System Inspector SI #2291 (INACTIVE)
- Massachusetts State Licensed Pest Control Applicator #4525 (INACTIVE)
- Massachusetts State Licensed Lead Paint Inspector #I1257 (INACTIVE)
- Massachusetts Licensed Real Estate Sales Person #38690 (INACTIVE)
- College degree in Business Management
- Completed Certificate Program for Home Inspectors at Northeastern University
- Inspection courses at the University of New Hampshire
- Additional training courses for Lead Paint, Pest Control, Septic Certifications, Residential Water Systems, Mold, Radon and Water Testing
- Environmental Solutions Association’s Advanced Mold Inspection Training
- ASHI educational seminars in all systems and components
- Has taught Home Inspection courses at University of New Hampshire and New England Training Academy
9 Bartlet Street #261
Andover, MA 01810
PO Box 12
Hampstead, NH 03841